Hammer VPN MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For PC

DISCLAIMER
Guest Editor Posts and Posts from unverified Authors are not censored. For copyright infringement claims, kindly contact us via email: dmca@360naijahits.com

Hammer VPN MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For PC

DISCLAIMER
Guest Editor Posts and Posts from unverified Authors are not censored. For copyright infringement claims, kindly contact us via email: dmca@360naijahits.com


If you are truly a follower and ardent reader of this blog, you’ll agree with me that we have been posting different settings for Hammer VPN MTN free browsing cheat.
In this post, we are going to be sharing a new settings for PC users. I have gotten some requests from users about settings for Hammer VPN MTN cheat for PC. Without saying anything further, let’s get to the point right away.

Hammer VPN MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For PC

> First of all, you need JAVA installed on your laptop.

> But if you already have Java installed on your laptop, then skip the download.
> Now download TunnelGuru PC app which has already been cracked to work in Nigeria.

You May Also Like  Nigerians Lambast MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile – As Cut Data Price Trend Online

> After installing your JAVA successfully, connect your Modem to your PC or connect to your Mifi/Wifi with your MTN sim without active data
> Right-click on the Tunnelguru PC app and Run As Administrator
> Change the protocol to AntiDPI-UDP
> Recommended Servers: Singapore & France
> Rport: 80 or 8080
> Lport: 9201

 

Note: Make sure you have purchased a premium account, so just use the username and password given to you and input them in the Tunnelguru PC app.

hammer-vpn-mtn-pc-settings

> After putting these settings, then Connect!!!

Sometimes, your first connect may get an error message about TAP not being installed, just hold on for a pop up message to install TAP. Click install and wait.

> Once successfully installed, go back to your Tunnelguru PC app and hit Connect.
This settings works for all PC applications. It powers all PC apps just like a normal data.

You May Also Like  A2 Hosting Affiliate Account Application Approved. Can Earn Up To $140 Per Sale

TIP: How To Tweak Your PC DNS To Increase Browsing & Download Speed

Firstly open your Control Pannel, click on “View Network Status and Task
> Then click on Active Network

hammer-vpn-mtn-pc-settings

> A new window will pop-up, then tap on Properties

hammer-vpn-mtn-cheat-pc-settings

> Another window will open, Select and tap on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4)

hammer-vpn-mtn-pc-settings-free-browsing-cheat

> Now tick on “Use the following DNS server addresses

hammer-vpn-mtn-cheat-pc-settings

> In the first box, input 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in the second box.
> After successfully input your DNS address, kindly tap OK to continue.. That’s all.
Enjoy your unlimited browsing, download and streaming to the fullest. Please post your comments below and do not hesitate to share this post with friends.

You May Also Like  How to Transfer Money with *326# Ecobank Money Transfer Code



If you are truly a follower and ardent reader of this blog, you’ll agree with me that we have been posting different settings for Hammer VPN MTN free browsing cheat.
In this post, we are going to be sharing a new settings for PC users. I have gotten some requests from users about settings for Hammer VPN MTN cheat for PC. Without saying anything further, let’s get to the point right away.

Hammer VPN MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For PC

> First of all, you need JAVA installed on your laptop.

> But if you already have Java installed on your laptop, then skip the download.
> Now download TunnelGuru PC app which has already been cracked to work in Nigeria.

You May Also Like  How to Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 Easily

> After installing your JAVA successfully, connect your Modem to your PC or connect to your Mifi/Wifi with your MTN sim without active data
> Right-click on the Tunnelguru PC app and Run As Administrator
> Change the protocol to AntiDPI-UDP
> Recommended Servers: Singapore & France
> Rport: 80 or 8080
> Lport: 9201

 

Note: Make sure you have purchased a premium account, so just use the username and password given to you and input them in the Tunnelguru PC app.

hammer-vpn-mtn-pc-settings

> After putting these settings, then Connect!!!

Sometimes, your first connect may get an error message about TAP not being installed, just hold on for a pop up message to install TAP. Click install and wait.

> Once successfully installed, go back to your Tunnelguru PC app and hit Connect.
This settings works for all PC applications. It powers all PC apps just like a normal data.

You May Also Like  Nigerians Lambast MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile – As Cut Data Price Trend Online

TIP: How To Tweak Your PC DNS To Increase Browsing & Download Speed

Firstly open your Control Pannel, click on “View Network Status and Task
> Then click on Active Network

hammer-vpn-mtn-pc-settings

> A new window will pop-up, then tap on Properties

hammer-vpn-mtn-cheat-pc-settings

> Another window will open, Select and tap on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4)

hammer-vpn-mtn-pc-settings-free-browsing-cheat

> Now tick on “Use the following DNS server addresses

hammer-vpn-mtn-cheat-pc-settings

> In the first box, input 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in the second box.
> After successfully input your DNS address, kindly tap OK to continue.. That’s all.
Enjoy your unlimited browsing, download and streaming to the fullest. Please post your comments below and do not hesitate to share this post with friends.

You May Also Like  How to Verify if Your Infinix Phone is Fake or Original




Share Post:

Related Posts