Npower recruitment 2018-2019 Application Registration form is what you will know about here. You will see portal.npower.gov.ng Nigeria recruitment form filling guide.
There is news everywhere now stating that “Npower recruitment 2018 form is currently out”. You will know if the news you’ve been hearing about npower Nigeria job form is out or not.
Requirements for npower recruitment 2018
- Your BVN
- A working email address and phone number
- A recent passport photograph and
- Your Results (including your NYSC discharge certificate)
Criteria for npower recruitment 2018
- Applicant must be currently unemployed both in public and private sector.
- You should be a graduate in any field or profession
- Applicant must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme for B.Sc holders and a related degree.
- You must be between 18-35
- You should be ready to teach and impart knowledge
- Disposition to discovering knowledge
- Patience and ability to listen are good qualities to possess
Duration of Service in npower 2018
All successfully shortlisted candidates will undergo 2 years training and exceptional persons will be retained and reposted to other areas which might include; Professional Teaching Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
Education Consultant, Associate,
Education Services Manager,
Social services analyst and other related fields.
How to Apply for npower 2018/2019 recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates for npower are usually required to complete an online application via the npower recruitment portal on npower.gov.ng, while on the site, you will be required to complete a short profile with the requirements listed above.
kickoff date for npower 2018/2019 recruitment
Although the official kickoff date for npower 2018 recruitment is yet to be announced as at the time of this post we strongly believe the registration will commence around May to July this year from previous experience.