ARE YOU IN NEED OF A STUNNING WEBSITE? CALL or WHATSAPP: +2347066721094, +2349035309594

A fire outbreak occurred at the residence of former Kano state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau yesterday. It was gathered that the outbreak happened when a spark ignited fire at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.

The fire incident was attributed to electrical spark.

A media aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule said the incident occurred at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building.

He explained the fire was immediately put off.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE  Woman Reveals: How My Friend & Her Husband Abducted Me, Stripped Me N*ked

It was disclosed that the house was built for Shekarau by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of retirement package.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});