Reporting To: Executive Director
GET DAILY JOB UPDATES: JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Employment type: Full time or Project based / Occasional travel may be required
Expected Hours of Work: Monday Through Friday, 8:00 A.M. To 5 P.M. Evening and Weekend work may be required as Job Duties Demand.
Job Description: to provide sector expertise for the Financial Services group
This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas:
- Review of Bank’s risk management department – processes, policies, procedures and controls
- Review the risk asset portfolio and validate:
The NPL list
Approvals in line with policies
- Review the loan workouts
- Review of the Remedial desk’s activities
- Conduct a robust SWOT analysis of the Risk Management department
- Come up with a well laid out report detailing findings, the problems and proposed solutions / recommendations.
Competencies and Skills
Organized and meticulous
Credit Analysis and Admin
Strong engagement and inquiry skills
Supervisory Responsibility: TBD
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of Bachelors degree with grade not less than a Second Class Lower Division
At least 6years experience in a risk management role in a Nigerian bank
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change in line with the needs of the organization.
N10m-N15m per annum for a full-time permanent role.
TBD for a Project-Based hire.
Closing Date: 18th February 2020