Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
GET DAILY JOB UPDATES: JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Job Title: Project Monitoring Lead
Reporting To: Head, Project Management Office
Job Type: Full time
- Lead and execute specific projects to support the implementation of assigned strategic initiatives for Ikeja Electric.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget, while meeting all quality expectations.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverable of assigned strategic initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Facilitate identification and validation of key business requirements;
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers to deliver projects’ functional requirements;
- Develop clear business case/impact assessment for the project;
- Develop detailed work plan for assigned project;
- Identify risks and support development of mitigation actions;
- Track and monitor progress of different activities within the project, especially key milestones and critical path items;
- Identify and coordinate interfaces between various work streams within the project;
- Provide frequent updates of overall status to key stakeholders;
- Administer and manage project resources while ensuring that required approvals are obtained for project expenditures and that adequate documentation is maintained;
- Provide leadership and motivation for project team members towards effective and efficient project execution and delivery;
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on projects to Executive Management/ Board as may be required;
- Assist in developing the methodology for project management standards and procedures across the company;
- Managing the storage of project documentation and lessons learnt.
- Conduct phase, milestone and final review of projects
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Perform any other duties as requested by Unit Head
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- At least 8 years work experience from related sector/ organisation with proven track record of numerous successful complex projects (delivered on time, meeting client requirements and with high team satisfaction).
- PMP / PRINCE II certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Project Management Office.
- Project Management
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Corporate/Business Strategy
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online