Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Metering Rollout Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Project Manager
- Responsible for the implementation of Ikeja Electric metering strategies, including plans and policies. Ensure all defined targets, schedules, policies and requirement are met and work closely with the Project Manager/NMD Metering team in ensuring operational efficiency and synergy.
- Develop and implement strategic that ensures Ikeja Electric mass metering initiative is successful.
- Coordinate and manage the metering project from inception to completion
- Act as the communication liaison between the metering project team and all relevant stakeholders. Engage key stakeholders on weekly basis, project progress status.
- Responsible for translating updated metering strategy/policies into a scorecard map and tracker.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans.
- Research and analyse metering strategies in relation to business decision and project deliverables to aid optimal decision making.
- Coordinate and manage the MAP metering rollout plan by engaging all stakeholders – Procurement and NMD Metering regarding each MAP deliverables and timelines.
- Prompt rendition and follow through of field escalations and issues highlighted to the Project Manager/Project Management Officer.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform all other functions as designated in line with the project objectives.
- A minimum of first Degree in any field.
- Additional post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-7 years post qualification experience.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Concept and reconciliations
- Managerial Finance
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Good Project management orientation
- Good knowledge of industry related regulations
- Good Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for financially impacting decisions
- Strategic problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- People Management
- Analytic aptitude
- Ability to influence others
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online