Assistant Production Manager
- Assist with setting and production schedules
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure projects are completed in a cost effective and timely manner within quality guidelines
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Liaise with different departments to achieve operational objectives.
- Monitor product standards.
- Oversee purchase orders and goods or materials received.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in a construction and manufacturing industry
- Managed a chemical manufacturing company.
- Must possess leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
10th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.