Gas Explosion Kills Three In Ogun State

DISCLAIMER
Guest Editor Posts and Posts from unverified Authors are not censored. For copyright infringement claims, kindly contact us via email: dmca@360naijahits.com

Gas Explosion Kills Three In Ogun State

DISCLAIMER
Guest Editor Posts and Posts from unverified Authors are not censored. For copyright infringement claims, kindly contact us via email: dmca@360naijahits.com


According To 9jabee Television Three persons, including an infant, died in a gas explosion in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Wednesday.

It used to be learnt the victims had been burnt to death at Oke-Egunya alongside NTA road, Abeokuta when a technician was trying to service a erroneous refrigerator.

They had been said to have been trapped and unable to break out after the gas cylinder caught close by cooking hearth and exploded on them.

“In the technique of topping up fuel into the refrigerator, there used to be an attraction of fire from any person cooking and there came an explosion,” a source said.

You May Also Like  Kenido - Ire

Ogun Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala, who established the incident to newsmen, stated his men spoke back to emergency and put out the fireplace at the scene.

“We acquired a misery call at 3:15pm at Oke-Igbore. We learnt it was once a spark of fire. On getting there, we found it used to be a gasoline explosion.

“What truely occurred used to be that they had been  cooking outdoor with hearth and sadly the gas exploded. They were attempting to top the gas in the fridge, in the process, it exploded.

“Three lives had been lost, one baby was amongst them. For now, the bodies are still mendacity there. You understand it used to be those who are living in that house that were affected. It was once an historical building.

You May Also Like  New Music - Fibadi Jo – Dj Flexyru Ft Shofela @Djflexyru @iamshofela

“Our men are nonetheless at the incident which include other agencies, the Police, DSS and others,” Adefala explained.




According To 9jabee Television Three persons, including an infant, died in a gas explosion in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Wednesday.

It used to be learnt the victims had been burnt to death at Oke-Egunya alongside NTA road, Abeokuta when a technician was trying to service a erroneous refrigerator.

They had been said to have been trapped and unable to break out after the gas cylinder caught close by cooking hearth and exploded on them.

“In the technique of topping up fuel into the refrigerator, there used to be an attraction of fire from any person cooking and there came an explosion,” a source said.

You May Also Like  lil weeis - maria ft Aydot

Ogun Director of Fire Service, Engr Fatai Adefala, who established the incident to newsmen, stated his men spoke back to emergency and put out the fireplace at the scene.

“We acquired a misery call at 3:15pm at Oke-Igbore. We learnt it was once a spark of fire. On getting there, we found it used to be a gasoline explosion.

“What truely occurred used to be that they had been  cooking outdoor with hearth and sadly the gas exploded. They were attempting to top the gas in the fridge, in the process, it exploded.

“Three lives had been lost, one baby was amongst them. For now, the bodies are still mendacity there. You understand it used to be those who are living in that house that were affected. It was once an historical building.

You May Also Like  Kenido - Ire

“Our men are nonetheless at the incident which include other agencies, the Police, DSS and others,” Adefala explained.





Share Post:

Related Posts